Tuesday, May 24, 2011

More resources

Everyday it seems I happen upon more and more resources for homeschooling. It may be information overload.  I find the program, text or workbook and then I read every possible review of it and then I put it in my shopping cart and then I don't buy it.  Maybe if materials start coming into the house it will seem too real and official. I did the first week lesson plan yesterday which took me about 3 hours. I am hoping it will get easier as I become less obsessive.  Thank god I have Sarah to keep me grounded. I keep telling her the negatives about homeschooling and she keeps countering me. Sometimes I am bored at school, I will still see my friends, I can learn more at my own pace and so on. I am looking in to buying a logic program but I think I might wait so I can catch up with her a little.   I did find the homeschool superstore which seems to have a huge selection of materials. I have to resist the temptation to go to Target everyday to buy pretty folders and sparkly pens.  Actually, I have already given in.they are sitting in my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment