Thursday, June 2, 2011

Drama

      Sarah came home from school yesterday with the usual drama. I am hoping all that will go away but she is who she is and I think drama will follow her. I do have to say that some of these kids are down right mean. I am not saying she is above it but there does seem to be sort of a mob mentality. Nice kids individually can become nasty when they are in a group. Ganging up..exclusion...mocking..especially girls. One on one they are pretty good, but together, the claws appear. It is the age old thing, if I put you down and talk smack about you, you aren't talking about me. I guess it is sort of a survival technique especially for girls. I guess I thought in a catholic school the kids would be more, I don't know...sweeter. I think overall they are but kids are kids and you can't expect them to act like adults. Lets face it adults don't even act like adults and that I have seen first hand.  

No comments:

Post a Comment