Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Home school rock climbing

   Today is what I like to call a wash. Our Cooking group was postponed until next week, so I thought great, we can catch up on some school work. Not so much..After some unexpected errands in the morning, I realized some days you just have to give up the dream of it being a productive academic day. At around noon, I realized how it was going and just decided to take Sarah to Homeschool Rock Climbing. 2 hours for 10 bucks, you cant beat that except that I bought a $6 smoothie from the gym cafe..so I guess you can beat it. This is a sport that Sarah loves! She climbs up that wall like a little monkey with no fear. It is two hours that I get to catch up on phone calls or read.  Not much learning today, but there is always tomorrow. When I feel guilty, I remember that the public school will only go to school 12 days of a possible 22 in March. I guess you could call today a teacher institute day.

No comments:

Post a Comment